Enlightenment: The discovery of a whole new dimension of your real and true self hidden in the confines of the spirit which becomes present during awakening -
In the Buddhist culture, the Unalome shape created with this piece represents your path to enlightenment, symbolizing the twists and turns we experience and the straight lines leading to harmony and peace.
A part of my collection SOLACE - "to comfort in a time of distress" thank you for adopting this totally unique and one of a kind handmade window adornment.
Display your love of crystals and gems in any room by hanging this dreamy piece in your window or from the ceiling.
Electroformed in pure copper and hung on antique copper chain, no two pieces will ever be exactly alike.
This listing includes one handmade crystal suncatcher made of all-natural gems listed below:
- (1) AAA Amethyst Hexagon
- (2) AAA Faceted Ametrine
- (1) AAA Faceted Trapiche Amethyst
- (1) Druzy Agate Crescent Moon
- (2) Micro faceted Clear Quartz Prism Beads
Measurements: 17" on the chain
One suction cup and one metal ceiling hook will be included in your package for your choice of easy window or ceiling placement.
- Due to the extreme fragility of this handmade item, it is meant to be placed inside your home and is NOT recommended for outdoor use!
- These are NOT recommended for extreme direct sunlight as some crystals have the potential to fade over time. Filtered or indirect sunlight in an east-facing window is suggested for the most ideal placement.
- Mineral Gypsy is NOT liable for any potential damages, fires, or fading from negligent use of crystals caused by sunlight or extreme temperatures and heat.
Window Placement: It is highly recommended that you clean your window thoroughly before applying the suction cup to any surface or it will not stick. Test the suction cup before hanging your adornment.
Ceiling Placement: To secure: I recommend using an anchor with glue to secure the included hook to ceiling for durability, then placed on the hook. Heavy fishing line is suggested if you wish to make it longer.
Created in beautiful Denver, Colorado, I thank you so much for your purchase and your support. Please make sure that you have carefully read through all of my policies before you purchase and feel free to message me with any questions.
I hope that you LOVE your new treasure.